The attorneys at Byrd Davis Alden & Henrichson, LLP, in Austin, Texas, are known for handling serious injury cases in Texas. For more than half a century, our attorneys have achieved exceptional results for our clients in the courtroom and at the negotiating table. Honesty, integrity and excellence are our hallmarks.
The following pages provide more information about our other specialties.
- Slip-and-fall accidents: While slip and falls and trip and falls can cause serious injuries, most insurance companies do not take them seriously until a lawyer gets involved.
- Dog bites: Getting bitten or attacked by a dog can lead to expensive medical bills, lost time at work, and permanent physical and emotional scars.
- Medical negligence: When preventable medical errors occur, health care providers need to be held accountable like any other person or entity.
- Burns: Burn injuries cause extreme pain, trauma, and a lifetime of physical disfigurement.
- Brain injury: Over 50,000 people die from traumatic brain injury every year in the United States, many in accidents.
- Hazing: Texas, like most other states, has outlawed hazing by legislation and has defined the term to include conduct deemed detrimental to a person’s safety, physical health or mental health.
- Nursing home neglect: While most nursing homes are well-maintained and administered, too many are understaffed, unsupervised, or have ill-trained or incompetent personnel.
- Business Litigation: If your business gets into a dispute that requires litigation or arbitration, you want an attorney who has actually tried and arbitrated cases — not simply a “litigation” lawyer who has never picked a jury or cross-examined a witness when it counts — in front of a judge and jury. Your business is too important to take chances with inexperience.